Monday, May 15, 2017

NY Daily News : reported that Why Howard Stern missed a show last week

Howard Stern says Sean Spicer speaks 'fluent moron'Some contended that Stern, 63, had never taken a personal day in his entire career. ~ @HowardStern #H100 — HOWARD 100 QUOTES (@HOWARD100Quotes) May 15, 2017"All lies," one Twitter user named Jason Moser tweeted. Howard Stern returned to the airwaves Monday morning to assure listeners he missed last Wednesday's radio show simply because he was battling an illness — relieving worried fans who questioned his mysterious absence last week. I am very concerned about the reason," wrote one Twitter user named Dave Sweeney. "I didn't take a personal day, I took a sick day & I'm still sick."


Radio Host Howard Stern Explains He Took Sick Day Off


Radio Host Howard Stern Explains He Took Sick Day Off
Howard Stern is finally speaking out about his mystery disappearance last week. PHOTOS: Howard Stern Rips Kelly On Air: 'You Can't Walk Off Work!'"If him taking a sick day is no big deal why keep it a secret on the Wrap Up show?" one questioned. On Monday morning, the shock jock, 63, revealed to listeners that he took a rare day off from his radio show last Wednesday because he was very sick, RadarOnline.com can report. '"PHOTOS: The King Of All Scandals: Shock Jock Howard Stern's Top 20 Secrets & Feuds EXPOSED"I didn't take a personal day, I took a sick day and I'm still sick, you can still hear it in my voice.""Why was it such a big deal that I took a f**king day off?" he continued. Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Howard Stern explains his controversial 'personal day'

He had to take a personal day, that's all."Related Video 0:56 7 surprising things you didn't know about Howard Stern Concerned fans, who claim Stern has never taken a day off work, took to social media to express their worries and theories about where he was. If I miss a day of work, you don't call my mother, you call my wife, I'm married. After taking a rare day off on Wednesday, Stern was back on the radio Monday morning to explain that he's been sick with a fever and the flu. They're calling my mother to see why I'm missing school."On Friday, his wife, Beth Stern, confirmed to The Post, "Everything is great.


collected by :Lucy William
To follow all the new news about

VIRUSES and INFECTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment