Monday, May 15, 2017

NJ New : reported that Howard Stern is back, and he wants everyone to calm down

Many people pointed out that me taking what they call a 'personal day,' by the way, I never said 'personal day.' I didn't take a personal day, I took a sick day and I'm still sick, you can still hear it in my voice." Howard Stern takes first-ever day off from radio show, and fans are worriedThe surprise absence had Stern's fans worried last week, as rumors circulated through social media. Howard confirms he took a sick, not personal, day on Wednesday. pic.twitter.com/c4t6E2GLSq -- Stern Show (@sternshow) May 15, 2017"I don't want to be here," Stern said on his Monday show.


Why Howard Stern went missing last week


Why Howard Stern went missing last week
The truth is Stern, who has never taken a sick day in his 40-year radio career, had a cold. "If I miss a day of work, you don't call my mother — you call my wife, I'm married," Stern said. Howard Stern disappointed listeners on Monday morning when he explained that his unexpected absence on Wednesday was caused by the flu. "I didn't take a personal day, I took a sick day — and I'm still sick, you can still hear it in my voice.""Why was it such a big deal that I took a ... day off?" Stern continued. No, Howard Stern wasn't eaten by a giant lizard.

Howard Stern Finally Reveals Why He Took A Day Off!

AdvertisementDo you think Howard Stern hid the reason he took a day off for attention? His fans were very worried as the man never took a "personal day" before last week. 'Where was I on Wednesday?'"He then went on to say that he did not take a "personal" day off but a sick day and that he was still recovering. "Why was it such a big deal that I took a f**king day off?" he went on. The social media user added that Stern could have had someone tweet about his sick day off instead of keeping the situation all mysterious and suggested that he facebook/" target="_blank">likes the attention.


collected by :Lucy William
To follow all the new news about

VIRUSES and INFECTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment